Sports Premium Information
It is a requirement that all Schools report on their sports premium allocation, use and impact on attainment. We will do this on a yearly basis and display this information here.
Proposed spending plan for 2017-2018 sports premium grant allocation:
Provisional amount – £10,044 (£9,231 + £813 carry forward) – allocation amount TBC.
- Continue dinnertime sports coaching.
- Continue Athletics club for Year 2 children with the opportunity to achieve AA badges.
- Continue participation in local sporting cluster.
- Continue to develop quality first teaching in PE through mentoring/coaching from PE specialists.
- Use new sports pitch to increase participation.
- Expand football league and introduce different sporting leagues with DG4.
- Extra PE sessions from a sports coach during the school day (in addition the NC requirements).
- Install seating at Sports Pitch area
Our detailed spending plan for 2017-2018 will be updated once the 2017-2018 allocation has been confirmed by the DfE:
The reports for previous years are available below: